ARTICLES

Best of RVA Missed Connections 1/3/17-1/10/17

Posted by: Amy – Jan 10, 2017

Image

We’re a little over a week into this new, hopeful year and we’ve finally experienced our first winter snow. As we emerge from our snow-induced hibernation, perhaps we’ve locked eyes with potential friends and romances at stores or restaurants. Find out if your missed connection actually posted a Missed Connection (or simply be the internet lurker you are and read them here)...

Kick Boxing! - m4w (Midlothian)

I'm always curious as to who reads these ads. I personally love them!

I attend a kick boxing class in Midlothian, near Commonwealth Center. I always enjoy watching the ladies sweating and working it out alongside me! Are you there? Do you see anything you like?Let's talk about it!

Reply to the post here.

Burly blonde daddy - m4m (Food Lion Forest Hill)

You were a bearded burly blonde daddy bear shopping during the after work rush to beat the storm. Passed you in the aisles a couple times with long eye contact. You are a sexy man, I was tempted to rub your belly by 'accident'.

Reply to the post here.

Yes I was interested in you too! - w4m (Wawa boulevard colonial heights)

I was in wawa with my daughter this afternoon we was both looking at each other I'm single and interested in you if you are email with what you was driving and the team on your beanie I hope you look at this

Reply to post here.

One Hundred for Pretty Feet - m4w (Rva)

Just wondering if there are any attractive, fit women interested in rubbing her feet in my face and letting me give you a pedicure or even just selling me a pair of your used socks/flats.I'll happily pay you for this. I know this is unusual, but I'm an attractive guy and I'm in great shape. I'm also actually sane!

I know this is not so much a missed connection, but I figured I might at least meet somone literate. Maybe if this works out, we could make it a regular thing?

Anyways, if you're interested, please change the subject to 'kiss my feet.' A picture would be nice as well and I will send you mine. Thanks!

Reply to post here.

Austin L in blue - m4m (Henrico West Sta)

By any chance do you go both ways? Man are you hot. I would love to play around with you. If you see this email me something about yourself and I will with something about me you will know. We can go from there and keep it between us. I know it's a long shot but what the hell.

Reply to the post here.

Knitting gal behind the counter at that Play N Trade place - m4w (Carytown)

I was in there the day after Christmas with a friend (I didn't buy anything because I'm a jerk. :P ). I don't live in Richmond anymore and was in for the Holidays, but you were just the right kind of nerd to leave an impression on a guy like me enough to post about you on Craigslist freaking two weeks later (it's really because my mind wanders like that). Anyway, even though I don't live there anymore, I wish I had said something (especially in that case, because what was there to lose?). You were probably spoken for anyway, because the cute ones usually are. But for the record, you were so simply pretty without looking like you were trying to be, and I hope you never have to take crap from a guy who doesn't see and appreciate that. :) Take care, see you never most likely.

Reply to the post here.

patient first 1/5 - w4m (richmond)

We talked in the waiting room while waiting to be taken back. The conversation seemed to flow easily amd I thought you were cute. Let me know if you would like to get a drink sometime.

If you respond, tell me which patient first we were at. I know this is a long shot.

Reply to the post here.

Amanda at the shell station 12/23 - m4w (Cumberland)

You said your middle name was Elizabeth and your first name was to country with a capitol A and L. We started conversation about the beer I was buying. To make this short, I was way to shy and stupid to realize exactly what was happening....I should have asked you for your number. My final words to you were, I hope to see you around... my god how lame!!! So if you read this, please reply by email and I will get back to you asap. If you think you know the girl I'm talking about, please tell her to read this.

Reply to the post here.

A cold day at Friday's - m4w (Midlothian)

I went to TGIF on one of the first days of 2017. You were the drop dead gorgeous host and you really know your stuff. Anyway I'm posting because I'm grateful that you cared enough to come outside to where I was sitting alone in the cold on the curbside to offer me indoor seating. I was stubborn enough to turn down your offer but I came to save the day when I witnessed a hit and run car vs truck collision within the lot. All I want to say is that I'm glad you showed me great customer service and that you really turned me on with your kindness and sincerity but it worked out a bit since I caught the dumb driver who hit a parked truck. If I see you again I may just ask you out. You seem like a wonderful person. :)

Reply to the post here.

Aye,Aye Captain... - m4w (RVA)

...I would like to see you in my office.If this rings a bell, I'm older, reply with clue so i know its you.

Reply to the post here.

B.U.D.D.Y - m4w

I am a involved AA man looking for a friend who is involved as well.A discrete friendship.Maybe after a few convos and messages we can meet for lunch.Not looking for physical right away.Ive been with the same woman the last 10 years and don't know how quickly I can get comfortable enough to touch someone else. I met a beautiful woman who worked on FT.Lee in admin before but we lost contact. I hope now that I can meet someone and stay in contact. I hope to talk with you soon! please include pic and the weather in Richmond right now

Reply to the post here.