ARTICLES

Best of RVA Missed Connections 2/7/17-2/14/17

Posted by: Amy – Feb 14, 2017

Image

Today is Valentine’s Day. Is it a corporate holiday designed to make people buy things? Maybe. Is it a holiday to ignite the passion and love in our lives? Maybe. Is it just another day? Of course. Perhaps the approaching holiday inspired many of our Missed Connections this week? Read on to find out.

Sexy mature woman Golds Gym - m4w (Midlothian)

Saw you Monday evening at Golds Gym while you were on the treadmill. I was across the room from you. I couldn't take my eyes off you. You looked so sexy working out listening to your music. I wanted to sit next to you in the sauna and say hello but it was packed. Tell me what color was the jacket you put on before going into the dry sauna.

Reply to post here.

Turkish beauty - m4w

You are a beautiful Turkish woman with desires. I first met you at a coffee shop in the Innsbrook area. Our next meeting was for something much more invigorating. I've lost your contact information. Here's hoping that our paths cross again.

Reply to post here.

beauty looking - w4w (Sandston)

Looking for a smart, fun, sexy friend who like to chill watch movies eat out and listen to good music I enjoy cocktails and board games also I perfer her to be mature stable car and job like myself kids are fine I have my own I am very pretty fit and dress well I want to make a connection before leading to anything physical if interested send pic info and tell me a little about you!

Reply to post here.

Young Asian Guy - m4m (Midlothian)

We met a couple years ago you came to my house and we made out for a long time. Thought you were going to come back but haven't seen you since. I would love to get together again in Charter Colony.

Reply to post here.

Ross - m4m (Richmand city)

Ross been looking for you. Saw you for second. Miss you alot. Ready for our adventure.

Reply to post here.

saw my childhood imaginary friend - w4w (panda express)

as soon as you walked in front of me in that panda express on sunday night, i knew you were the spitting image of my childhood imaginary friend. her name was osha, and she always appeared to me on a cloudy beach in black and white and wore a white dress that flew in the wind, as you did today, with that sick february summer breeze blowing on your unpressed floral skirt. she wore either bare feet or sandals, as you did, although you had a flower tattoo, which she didn't but i think she would have if i hadn't killed her off (sorry for that.) her and your hair was waist-long. i could tell you have some pisces in your chart, as your feet looked pronounced and you had slim, delicate fingers and childlike face. osha was a pisces too, i think.

you were with your boyfriend, and the way you held his chin and kissed his cheek made me shiver. i want to apologize for staring at you for so long, but i couldn't get the nerve to tell you how pretty you are. i know it wouldn't work anyways, beside your boyfriend and my issues i know you're not actually osha, just a physical manifestation brought on by some accidents of fate. forgive me for staring and killing you off. i'll forgive you for being elusive.

Reply to post here.

In Starbucks, in Target - m4w (Richmond, Va)

Yesterday, Friday I was sitting at a round table with one of my clients and you and another female walked in to Starbucks that is connected to a Target near the airport. You walked over, our eyes met and I said hello and you said hello, smiled and sat at a small table near the window. I immediately felt a connection and wanted to meet you, but I was with a client. I watched you for a little bit, as I attempted to pay more attention to my client than you, but it was difficult. So, when my session ended I decided to write my cell number on my receipt and think of the best and indiscreet way to deliver to you. So, after I walked on the other side of the window, I held up the small piece of paper in the air when our eyes met again, but you did not know what I was doing, as evidenced by holding up your hands and your lips says "What?" Then I had to go. You were with another African-American female, I was with a white guy and I am brown, handsome, HWP, with a black bag, a gray hat and a black leather jacket. Please contact me.

Reply to post here.

pizza hut delivery driver! - w4w (Richmond)

Hey! You delivered my pizza today and I just wanted to say you're a total babe! Sorry if I seemed like a total creeper this morning!

Reply to post here.

Bearded beach house babe - w4m (Beach house innsbrook)

To the attractive, bearded gentleman sitting next to me at beach house last night. I'm sorry for being such a drunk mess. I appreciate the small talk and you being a good guy and telling my friend that you thought that I was getting sick. I wasnt for the record but it was still really sweet that you were looking out for a stranger. Thanks.

P.s. Vienna Lager is mediocre. You are too cute to drink such shit beer.

Reply to post here.

Barback at The Daily Kitchen - m4m (Carytown)

Had brunch at the daily today. The guy working as the barback is hot AF. Prob not gay but thought I'd try. He's tatted up, slim and very easy on the eyes.

HMU if you see this. Could totally supplement... HMU for details.

Reply to post here.