ARTICLES

Best of RVA Missed Connections 4/4/17-4/11/17

Posted by: Amy – Apr 11, 2017

Image

Spring has sprung! Now we are all out and about more than we may have been before. Be it afternoon strolls or mid-day bike rides, there’s certainly always someone to meet along the way. Read on for this week’s roundup of Missed Connections.

Woman riding bike on W Grace St today - w4w

You were a black woman, 20s-30s, with your hair done up (red streak in front), in a t-shirt and black pants on a bike riding towards Boulevard. I was the small, mousey white girl with a backpack. We made .5 seconds of eye contact and you continued on your way. I just wanted to say that you looked absolutely stunning riding that bike and from your expression I think you knew it too.

Reply to post here.

Powhatan Food Lion, Sat 5:30ish - m4w (Ptown)

I work there, I admired you as you walked the aisles..the way your yoga pants lovingly clung to your curves. Your dark hair up in a bun. We passed a few times, and when you left, we exchanged smiles and a "have a great day" You are stunning..I cant stop thinking about. At your car, I was able to speak to you, as I took your cart..I told you how great you looked..you said something about how you were dressed..If you see this, tell me what you said. No disrespect intended, but I would be honored to have you sit on my face as I worship you..I can bring you unknown pleasure, little lady..You deserve it, and no doubt need it. I would make your mind and body tingle..I hope you see this and respond..or just come find me again on Thurs. or Sat. 4-10pm. I know I wrote a lot, but I adore you..you were driving a dark 4 door, possibly Honda, or a Fusion..that size car. Have a great day, gorgeous..and if my compliments made your day...and you certainly made mine..agree to meet me, and I will make your life!

Reply to post here.

you are sexy - m4w (waverly)

HI YOU WAS AT THE SUNOCO STORE IN WAVERLY MONDAY YOU ARE VERY SEXY WROTE MY NUMBER DOWN AND WAS GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU BUT YOU WENT BEHIND THE COUNTER TELL ME WHAT KIND OF SIGNS YOU WAS PUTTING UP I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFULL

Reply to post here.

Jenn on the scooter - w4w (Chick fila Pump Road)

Thanks for brightening up my day (even though it was already hot!) Perhaps we could talk over dinner some day?Order taker

Reply to post here.

Jeff Ribisi brother of Giovanni at Swine & Brine - m4m

You have less hair than your younger brother but I guess you'd do. In the dark. You complimented me on my belly shirt and "Make America Great Again" hat after our initial introduction. And then as I swallowed (my specialty) a delicious oyster (they are aphrodisiacs you know) Sublime's "What I Got" came on and the crowd swelled into a massive collective jam out to their sweet funky sounds and as I did my best rude boy moves I lost sight of you. Jeff, if you read this just whisper my name into the wind and I shall find you. Or just send me a message here and tell me the size and depth of my belly button and I'll know it's you.

Reply to post here.

Molly...u come to the bar I work at - m4w (Richmond)

Molly u come to the bar I work at and I think u are so hot I am just to shy to tell you how i fell cuz I am older and not sure how you would feel being with a older man

Reply to post here.

Applebees - m4w (South Park mall)

Really enjoyed you as our server Skylar, you were extremely nice and extremely gorgeous, thanks for putting up with our crap. If you know who this is and are interested, tell me where we sat.

Reply to post here.

JC Starbucks Barista - m4m (Downtown)

Hey man, I see you in there in the mornings from time to time. Every once in a while make eye contact and I want to say something to you but I'm too shy and am also afraid you won't feel the same. I think you're really attractive and It'd be cool to get to know you better. You also have a great smile. Almost Ryan Gosling-like, in my opinion. Discreet, in shape guy here. You'd recognize me if you saw me. If you see this, shoot me a message and let's see where it goes.

Reply to post here.

Absolutely Gorgeous - m4w (Mechanicsville)

You came into Arby's and sat in booth behind me on Saturday night. You were wearing white jeans, blonde and gorgeous. Could not keep my eyes off you. You have beautiful eyes and smile. I did not see a wedding band but wasn't sure. I was with a friend in booth in front of you. Would love to chat and meet if you are interested. Doubt you will see this.

Reply to post here.

Locked out of your car at wawa - m4w (Petersburg)
To the damsel in distress out front of the wawa this morning. We spoke on my way in and I HAD to talk to you on the way out as well. And now I can't get you out of my head... i should have gotten your name
I would love to be the one who flys to your rescue if you are ever in distress again

Reply to post here. https://richmond.craigslist.org/mis/6080925339.html