What’s happening, craft beer lovers of RVA?! Welcome to this week’s RVA On Tap, RVA Magazine’s weekly column for all the booze news your hearts desire.
If you missed the last column, you can check that out here. Our kegs are overflowing this week with craft beer, and we’re not riding out this virus without our favorite local brewers… but this time, we’re bringing them home with us.
This week in Booze News, we’ve got fresh can releases, new brews for growler fills, and some creative ideas from local brewers during the pandemic. You’ll get all the best for delivery & pickup, in alphabetical order, to find your local favorites easily. Don’t miss out, Richmond, and continue supporting local business!
We’ve got pickup and delivery services from brewers like The Answer Brewpub, Ardent Craft Ales, Center of the Universe Brewing, Intermission Beer Company, Isley Brewing Company, Final Gravity, Fine Creek Brewing Company, Garden Grove, Hardywood Park Craft Brewery, Lickinghole Creek, Starr Hill, Stone Brewing, Strangeways, Triple Crossing, Väsen Brewing Company, The Veil Brewing Co. and more. Stay healthy, and drink up.
BREWERIES: IF YOUR HOURS OR DAYS OF OPERATION HAVE CHANGED, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] TO UPDATE! THANKS, EVERYONE!
In to-go brews, The Answer Brewpub is first on our alphabetical list of local spots that will be doing carry-out purchases. If it looks like your favorites are sold out, be sure to catch up with them on Facebook and Instagram for updates and more details!
HOURS: Tuesday and Thursday from 2-6pm (6:30 latest pick-up time), and Sunday from 12-4pm (4:30 latest pick-up time).
- Milk Chocolate Chugyo
- Quarantine Crusher in 4-packs 16oz
- Nicht Trocken (bottles and crowlers)
- Kurisupībōi in 4-packs 16oz
- Fancy Claps (Double Dry Hopped) in 4-packs 16oz
- Rum Passionfruit Painkiller (crowlers)
- Stonefruit Triple Swirlsicle (crowlers)
- Imperial 3 Scoops: Passionfruit, Mango, Peach (crowlers)
- Imperial Morning Juice 9 (crowlers)
- Strawberry Guava Double Swirlsicle (crowlers)
- Blackberry Pineapple Triple Puffsicle (crowlers)
- Crowlers of any Joose on tap. ($20/piece)
Don’t forget to add your tips to support their team when you place your order!
To find out more on which brews The Answer currently has on tap, check out their draft list here on Untappd. If you’re planning to stop by for a to-go order, the brewery is encouraging you to please follow CDC safety guidelines.
Ardent Craft Ales is offering curbside pick-up options and delivery. They’re including Blue Bee Cider, Black Heath Meadery, Potter’s Craft Cider, and red and white wine in orders as well! Beer shipping across Virginia and D.C. is coming soon, so stay tuned. Order Here!
HOURS: Monday-Friday 2-8pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 12-6pm.
- Altamont DIPA – 16oz 4pk
- Earl Grey Brown Ale – 16oz 4pk
- Peach Gose – 16oz Can 4pk
- Double Dry Hopped IPA X – 16oz Can 4pk
- IPA X – 16oz Can 4pk
- Pilsner – 16oz Can 4pk
- Saison – 12oz Bottle 6pk
- Honey Ginger 32oz Crowler
- Imperial Milk Stout 32oz Crowler
- Eldig Baltic Porter – 16oz 4-pack
- Honest Admiration 32oz Crowler
- Defenestrator 32oz Crowler
- Dark Rye 32oz Crowler
- Black Heath Meadery – 12oz Can Mixed 4pk
- Black Heath Mead
- Ninja Kombucha
- Snowing in Space Coffee
- Red wine – Château de Saint Cosme, Little James’ Basket Press Red
- White wine – Paso A Paso Organic White 2018
Guests are welcome to swing by the taproom for quick to-go orders — but staying on-site afterward is not permitted, so plan to drink these at home. You can also call the taproom at 804-359-1605 to place orders.
For pickups, park in Ardent’s parking lot off Highpoint Avenue, and give the taproom a call to let them know you’re there. They’ll bring your orders out and check your ID at your car, so folks won’t have to get out and come inside at all. These are expected to be available within 30 minutes of the order being placed, so shoot for that time frame, and you’ll receive updates from Ardent if there are any delays due to higher volumes of orders.
For deliveries, drivers will come to the address provided, and IDs will be checked upon arrival. Be sure to plan for it — if you’re unavailable when they arrive, they’ll bring your order back to the taproom and keep it available for pick-up. Curbside pick-up is free, and so is delivery within Scott’s Addition. Within 5 miles, the delivery fee is $6, and $12 for anything up to 10 miles away. Be sure to tip your drivers to support the taproom crew during the shutdowns!
Ardent has recently launched a food bank initiative, teamed up with Sysco, The Holli Fund, and Digital Minerva. Ardent Helps is a resource to support restaurant workers during the COVID-19 crisis, and this food bank is free for restaurant staff that have been laid-off, furloughed or are suffering from reduced hours. Impacted people can place orders online at www.ardenthelpsrva.com.
Orders may be placed seven days a week, with pick-up times at Ardent Craft Ales’ taproom at 3200 West Leigh Street in Scott’s Addition during the brewery’s operating hours of 2-8pm on Tuesday-Sunday. Participants are asked to show their most recent pay stub to confirm eligibility upon pick up. A variety of perishable and non-perishable items donated by Sysco will be available. Ardent is accepting shelf-stable food donations to support the program and monetary donations to directly benefit affected restaurant workers via grants from the Holli Fund.
UPDATE: Head to cotubrew.square.site to order for Thursday & Friday delivery of their best recipes. You can place orders at (804) 368-0299, or via the website by checking “Fulfillment Method” and “Delivery” with your address before finishing check-out.
HOURS: Curbside pickup 7 days a week from 12-7pm. Delivery same hours 7 days a week within a 20 mile radius of the Ashland brewery. Shipping (VA and DC Only) 24/7.
- Orange Blossom Honey Ale: A BEEr to BEE Generous
- Chameleon IPA 16oz Can 4-Pack
- Monkey’s Uncle Lemongrass Tripel 16oz Can 4-pack
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Porter 16oz Can 4-Pack
- Pocahoptas IPA 12oz Can 6-Pack
- Rally Cap Grapefruit Shandy 16oz Can 4-Pack
- Ray Ray’s Front Porch S’IPA 12oz Can 6-Pack
- Bald Irishman 64oz
- Coffee Whip 64oz
- Crystal COTU Orange Hard Seltzer 64oz
- El Duderino 64oz
- Export Stout 64oz
- Slingshot Light Beer 64oz
Orange Blossom Honey Ale: A BEEr to BEE Generous helps to support their staff during this time.
“Due to the circumstances, this popular seasonal brew will only be available at the brewery and not for distribution, which means we have a lot of it! Rather than dump it down the drain, we are using it for its original purpose: to help others,” says Center of the Universe Brewing Cofounder Phil Ray.
$30 of every case sold will go directly to the COTU staff relief fund. In addition to the sale of BEEr, Center of the Universe has also been hosting virtual concerts on their Facebook page and asking viewers to tip by contributing to their GoFundMe. They will also be pooling all tips for the staff.
Customers can park alongside the front curb and proceed to the front door. Patrons will stay outside, and COTU team will deliver orders to the front. All tips received will benefit the front staff during closures. Kegs are available, ordering via email at [email protected] for availability and pricing. Gift cards are available here.
Over at Final Gravity Brewing Co., to-go pours are available for every brew you could dream of: all you need to do is grab a Crowler. Check out their website and Order Here.
HOURS: Tuesday-Sunday from 2-7pm, plus 12-7 on Saturdays and 12-6 on Sundays.
- ILL TECHNIQUE Hazy Double IPA
- Splashdown Hazy Double IPA (sold out)
- Rites of Spring Ginger Honey Lager (sold out)
- Stardust Hazy IPA (sold out)
- The Doppler Effect IPA
- Venus Rising Double IPA
- Montpelier Train Station Porter
- Obelisk Stout
Final Gravity will also be processing payments for orders over the phone, so you can call ahead to have your Crowlers ready for pick-up. Keep up with them on Facebook for more updates as we move forward.
Delivery runs up to 10 miles! For regular pickup, head inside to their bar. For curbside pickup, there’s a green tent set up behind their building. Call 264-48084, Option 1, to let them know when you’ve arrived.
Out at Fine Creek Brewing Company, beer delivery is available! Check out Fine Creek’s website for a full list of beers available for pick-up and delivery, and find them on Facebook for updates and more information. Order Here!
HOURS: Thursday-Sunday with only to-go orders on beer. Thursday-Saturday from 3-7pm for beer and food preorders only.
- Turf & Twig Brown Ale
- Spicebush & Cherrywood Norwegian Farmhouse Ale
- Epiphany & Citra Pale Ale
- Game Winner IPA
- Protoscience IPA
- Herbarium Wild Saison
- Helles Lager
- Rotbier German Red Lager
- Rye Lager
- German Pilsner
- Milk Stout w. Chocolate
- Game Winner IPA
Garden Grove is joining the safety precautions by focusing on to-go cans and bottles. Along with carry-out orders, they’ve also started curbside pick-up for all their best brews. With your favorites like EarthTone, you’ll be able to order beers here and pick them up from your car to keep things safe.
HOURS: 12-8pm Monday through Friday and 12-9pm on weekends with curbside pickup and delivery.
- Wendigo Double West Coast IPA
- Fenrir Coffee Stout 6 Pack
- TYR Norwegian IPA
- “Table for One” Belgian Table Beer 6 Pack
- Powder Belgian Wit 6 Pack
- 4 Pack of Earthtone (16oz Cans)
- House Made Ginger Ale
- Berserker 6 Pack (12oz Cans)
- Lucifinia 500ml Bottle
- Fergus Wee-Heavy (500ml Bottle)
- Evangeline 750ml Bottle
- Synthesis 300ml Bottle
- GRANDEUR! 750ml Honey Wine
- Yūrei Cider
- 2017 Petit Verdot
- 2017 Chardonnay
- 2018 Adaptation
- Synthesis 300ml
This is an especially awesome place to support right now, because they’ll be taking a portion of to-go sales to support the taproom staff that’s unable to work during this time. For service industry workers, this is an extremely hard time to get by, so please do what you can to support local business as the city gets through this health crisis.
For all us Hardywood enthusiasts, head over here to Order Online. Now that everything’s set up, you can grab packs of your favorite Hardywood brews like Richmond Lager, Hardywood Singel and more. They’ll be offering awesome new beer releases and fun online events like virtual beer tasting panels, so be sure to stay updated with them going forward.
HOURS: To-go service is Tuesday through Friday from 2-7pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 11am-4pm.
Hardywood Richmond brews listed below. CLICK HERE for West Creek info & cases/growler fills!
- Richmond Lager – $9 (6pk)
- Great Return – $10 (6pk)
- Singel – $10 (6pk)
- Pils – $10 (6pk)
- West Creek Hard Cider (32 or 64oz Growler)
- Bourbon Baltic Sunrise – $6 (500mL)
- Baltic Sunrise – $6 (500mL)
- Raspberry Stout – $6 (500mL)
- Hopkeeper – $6 (500mL)
- Christmas Pancakes – $4.99 (500mL)
- Bourbon Baltic Sunrise – $13 (750mL)
- Lost Bird Red Wine – $16.99 (750mL)
- Lost Bird White Wine – $16.99 (750mL)
- Mamaw’s Mean Cobbler
- Peach Tripel
- More Of The Same But Something Different (4pk)
- Horns & Radlers
- Frusta Fresca
- Southern Peach Suncrush
- Grapefruit Suncrush
- Cranberry Suncrush
- Tangerine Suncrush
Intermission Beer Company has introduced delivery. Order Here! To grab a curbside pickup order, call or text Intermission at 804-585-0405 and they’ll deliver any of their available beers straight to your car when you arrive. Beer slushies are now available, too!
HOURS: Pick-up orders Wednesday & Thursday 5-8pm, Friday 4-9pm, Saturday 3-8pm, Sunday 3-6pm.
- Beer Slushies! Check Facebook every Friday to see the weekend’s flavor.
- Oats n’ Hoes
- Ghost Light Lager
- Hathor Gose
- Vienna Cream
- Conjured Darkness
- Ovation: Lemon
- Ovation: Orange
- Ovation: Raspberry
They’ll deliver within a 5 mile radius of Intermission, and reserve the right to cancel any orders further than 5 miles away. You can check here to see if your address is within their range.
Expect a text from their delivery driver when they’re on the way. Be sure to have your ID ready when they arrive, too! If you are unavailable at the address provided when our delivery driver arrives, your order will be returned and made available for Curbside Pick-Up at Intermission. Any delivery orders placed after 3pm will be delivered the next day.
Check with Intermission on Facebook for updates as things go on, and catch up with them to find out more about brews on tap.
To-go brews are available at Isley Brewing Company! The tasting room will be closed, but all 13 of their beers on tap will be available for pickup. Text your order to 804-449-0721 (more Order Info here).
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 2-8pm. Saturday & Sunday 12-8pm.
- Off the Boulevard Red Ale
- Apple of My Eye Blonde Ale
- Lady Jane Strawberry Belgian Wit Ale
- Gose-Busters Sour Gose
- Cash And Carry Cashmere Hazy IPA
- Choosy Mother Peanut Butter Porter
- The Bribe Oatmeal Porter
- Plain Jane Belgian White Ale
- Plain Jane Blueberry Blueberry Belgian White Ale
- Rhizome Sun Hazy IPA
- Strawberry Shortcake Sour
- Coconut Cream Pie Sour
- Collaboration Nation Blackberry Blonde Ale Blonde Ale
- I’ll Bee Bock Honey Bock
- Isley Czech Pilsner Lager
- Raspberry Razzle Sour – Gose
- Berliner Weisse Sour
In orders, be sure to include your name, address, email, and what you’d like to order in four-packs, then let them know when you’re there. There’s a minimum purchase of two four-packs per order, and delivery charges will apply. A big plus with Isley: they deliver up to 5 miles away from the brewery — so if you’re located further out, it’s no problem!
Multi-state shipping and drive-thru pickup now available! Get your brews online and Order Here from Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery’s website.
HOURS: Friday-Sunday 12-6pm.
- BLUEBERRY FRENCH TOAST IMPERIAL BROWN ALE
- TEQUILA OAK SPIRAL AGED LA CALAVERA CATRINA – THREE CHOPT TRIPLE ALE WITH LIME ZEST
- THREE CHOPT TRIPEL
- HEIR APPARENT MEXICAN SPICED IMPERIAL STOUT
- LCCB JUICY #19 4 Pack 16oz Cans
- FRENCH TOAST BROWN ALE 4 Pack 16oz Cans
- VIRGINIA STRAWBERRY HEFEWEIZEN 4 Pack 16oz Cans
- MAIDENS BLONDE ALE 4 Pack 16oz Cans
- NINE MILE IPA 4 Pack 16oz Cans
- ROSEMARY SAISON 4 Pack 16oz Cans
- SUNFLOWER SAISON 750ml Bottle
- CHALLANGE THE BEAR BALTIC PORTER 750ml Bottle
- TWELFTH NIGHT. SPICED BELGIAN-STYLE QUAD 750ml Bottle
- VANILLA VIRGINIA BLACK BEAR 750ml Bottle
- RUM BARREL AGED CARROT CAKE IMPERIAL AMBER ALE 750ml Bottle
- BOURBON BARREL & GINGER THREE CHOPT TRIPEL 750ml Bottle
- REDNECK SOAP OPERA, RUM BARREL-AGED, SPICED BELGIAN-STYLE QUAD 750ml Bottle
- COCONUT QUADRUPLE ALE 750ml Bottle
- ILLUMINATOS 2019 750ml Bottle
- HIDE THE DESPOT 2019 750ml Bottle
- HUG THE DESPOT 2019 750ml Bottle
- AWAKEN THE DEPOST 2019 750ml Bottle
- NUCLEAR NUGGET. IMPERIAL HONEY IPA
- LICKINGHOLE SPARKLING WATER
- ONE RIDE NON-ALCOHOLIC MALT BEVERAGE
Starr Hill is also keeping things safe, with to-go beer sales taking place during abbreviated business hours. All of their year-round beers will be available, in addition to some special favorites from the brewery. Order Here!
4-packs of cans
- Northern Lights IPA – 4PK CANS
- Ramble On Hazy IPA – 4PK CANS
- Stay Forever Espresso Stout – 4PK CANS
6-packs of bottles
- Carole Cran-Raspberry Gose – 6PK
- Wild Heart Hoppe Blonde -6PK
- Front Row Golden Ale – 6PK
- Grateful Pale Ale – 6PK
- The Love Hefeweizen – 6PK
- Northern Lights IPA – 6PK
- Wild Heart Hoppy Blonde – 6PK
- Pixie Pineapple Gose – 6PK
12-packs of bottles
- Summer Tour – 12PK
- Say It Ain’t Sour – 12 PK
- 2 Tone Vanilla Porter
- Blackthorn Export Stout
- Carly Cucumber Gose
- Currant Affairs Blackberry Currant Sour
- Double Bass Orange Chocolate Stout
- Double Bass Raspberry Chocolate Stout
- Double Platinum Imperial IPA
- Expat Barrel Stout
- Hathor Raspberry Gose – CROW
- Jomo Vienne Lager – CROW
- Lizzy Lime Gose
- Looking Glass IPA
- Nothing Gold Can Stay Hazy UPA
- Redux Raspberry Sparkling Ale
- River City Red DDH IPA
- Little Red Roostarr Coffee Stout
- Warehouse Pils
Full info with cases and more can be found here.
Stone Brewing Richmond is open for pick-up! This awesome East End brewery has had some delicious releases lately, and you can keep up with them on Facebook for updates on the newest brews. Order Online!
HOURS: 12-6pm Monday-Thursday, 12-8pm Friday-Sunday.
- STONE SOARING DRAGON IMPERIAL IPA 12OZ 6PK CAN
- STONE IPA 12OZ 6PK CAN
- STONE DIEHARD FAN IMA 22OZ BOTTLE
- STONE ///FEAR.MOVIE.LIONS DOUBLE IPA 16OZ 6PK CAN (out of stock)
- STONE BUENAVEZA SALT & LIME LAGER 12OZ 6PK CAN
- STONE DELICIOUS IPA 12OZ 6PK CAN
- W00TSTOUT 2019 12OZ 6PK CANS
- STONE NOTORIOUS P.O.G. BERLINER WEISSE
- ENTER NIGHT PILSNER 16OZ 6PK CAN
- STONE TROPIC OF THUNDER 12OZ 6PK CAN
- ARROGANT BASTARD ALE
- STONE SCORPION BOWL IPA 12OZ 6PK CAN
- STONE TANGERINE EXPRESS IPA 12OZ 6PK CAN (out of stock)
- ARROGANT BASTARD ALE 16OZ 6PK CAN
- STONE TIKI ESCAPE 22OZ BTL
- 2016 SOUTHERN CHARRED 500ML BTL (out of stock)
- SOUTHERN CHARRED DOUBLE BASTARD ALE 2015 500ML BTL
- STONE BUENAVEZA SALT & LIME LAGER
Be sure to keep up with their updated available beer list here, as supplies are subject to change. Drink happy, y’all!
HOURS: Monday-Friday 2-7pm , Saturday 12-7pm , Sunday 2-6pm.
- Covid-19 SUX Glassware
- Albino Monkey Belgian White – 6pk 12oz bottles
- 17 Year Cicada Peach NEIPA
- Goth Kids Black Lager – 4pk 16oz cans
- Gourd of Thunder Imperial Pumpkin Porter – 750ml Bottle (RVA Only)
- Dr. FouDre I 750ml Bottle
- Gourd of Thunder 750ml Bottle
- Helles Frozen Over 4pk 16oz cans – only available at Scott’s Addition
- Martian Spring 4pk 16oz cans – RVA only
- Martian Spring Biere De Mars 750ml Bottle
- Tirami’zu Brew 750ml Bottle
- Turbogenerator-Doppelbock 4pk 16oz cans- Only available in RVA
- Uberlin Berliner Weissr – 6pk 12oz Bottles
- Wampus Cat Triple IPA – 4pk 16oz cans
- Woodbooger Belgian Style Brown Ale – 6pk 12oz Bottles
Here are a few extra promotions to get you going before you order:
1. Get ANY of their beers in a 32oz Crowler/Can•able for only $8 (Can is FREE with Steal the Vessel/no minimums with this promotion)
2. Buy ANY three 4-packs of 16oz Canned beer, and your fourth 4-pack is FREE (Steal the 4-pack of Cans/no minimums with this promotion)
3. All 6-pack bottles only $9.99
4. For Curbside Pick-up or To-Go Only, get ANY of their beers in a 32oz glass Grunt for only $8 or in a 64oz glass Growler for only $15 (brand new glass containers are FREE with Steal the Vessel/no minimums with this promotion)
Be sure to catch up with Strangeways on their website for a full list of beers, and for the most-updated brews available.
Triple Crossing Beer has to-go and delivery options available, and can shipping is another brand-new option!
With Texting Can Alerts, you can text TCALERTS to (855) 918-2808 to be enrolled with all the new can releases and beer information available at Triple Crosisng. If you’re feeling hungry, they’ve also got food to-go, which is a great unique note for these brewers in particular. Order Here!
HOURS: To-go service will be offered daily from 12-8pm. Receiving orders 24hrs per day and fulfilling all orders that come in by 12pm same day. Delivery service runs from 12-8pm.
- North Park Pale Ale
- Precursor Pils
- Waiting on a Sign DIPA
- Falcon Smash IPA
- Czech Amber Lager (crowlers)
- Czech Pale Lager (crowlers)
- Kolsch Crowler
- Irish Dry Stout
- Nectar & Knife Crowler
Be sure to check your locations and order here, as different locations will have different availability.
Triple Crossing is also offering delivery options, and thanks to a high demand, they’re able to keep supporting their staff while the taproom is closed. Be sure to tip your delivery drivers well, and help service industry folks get through these shutdowns. Head here to order downtown pick-up orders, and here for Fulton pick-up orders. Keep up with Triple Crossing on Facebook here.
At Väsen Brewing Company, Order Here for pickup and delivery!
HOURS: Delivery Tuesday-Friday 2-7pm, Saturday-Sunday 12-7pm. Closed Monday (if you order after 2pm Sunday, you might have to wait until Tuesday — so order early!) To-go sales start at 12pm from Saturday-Sunday, 2pm Tuesday-Friday, and end at 7pm Tuesday-Sunday.
- Hather Gose (Richmond Pink Boots Society Brew)
- Mau Rakau
- Mexican Lager
- Citron Saison
- Eldig Baltic Porter
- Hefeweizen // 5.5% ABV // German Wheat Ale
- The Velvet Walrus on Raspberry
- The Velvet Walrus on Vanilla, Coffee & Cinnamon // 8.5% ABV // Milk Stout with Vanilla, Coffee & Cinnamon
- The Smoked Candy Cap Walrus // 6.6% ABV // Stout made with Dried Candy Cap Mushrooms
- Cashmere Secrets // 8.0% ABV // Hazy DIPA with Cashmere, Vic Secret, and Mosaic
- Windhook IPA // 6.0% ABV // West Coast IPA with Centennial, Chinook, and Amarillo
- Norse Double IPA // 8.0% ABV // Hazy DIPA with Citra, Mosaic, and Amarill
- Everything Floats on Pineapple // 7.0% ABV // Sour Ale with Pineapple and Dry-Hopped with Vic Secret
- Guava Passion Sour // 7.8% ABV // Fruited Sour with Guava and Passionfruit
- Vanilla Moonbear Dubbel // 9.6% ABV // Belgian Abbey-Style Ale
- Goldenbear Tripel // 10.2% ABV // Belgian Abbey-Style Ale
Check out the full order info here!
The Veil Brewing Co. will be doing outdoor to-go sales from both locations. Cans will be sold directly outside of the main entrance of our taproom under a tent in the parking lot side of both locations. Order Here!
For to-go and delivery, you can also email The Veil at [email protected] (Scott’s Addition) or [email protected] (Norfolk) to get brews delivered to your house within a 12 mile radius. Be sure to include your name, number, and delivery address along with your requested order in your email.
Beer shipping is now available as well! Head here on their website to learn more about getting brews shipped to your door.
HOURS: 1-7pm Tuesday-Friday, 1-6pm Saturday and Sunday.
- MASTER MASTER SHREDDER SHREDDER
- HIDE YOUR HEART
- BLACKBERRY VERMICIOUS KIND
- NEVER NEVER MIND MIND
- TWICE THE DAILY SERVING
- BLACK & BLUE MEGA TASTEE
- MAKE YOU FEEL
- DOUBLE STUFFED OREO AND CINNAMON HORNSWOGGLER
- CHERRY ALL THAT YOU ARE
- JACKY LITE
- AS I AM
- WORN 500ML BOTTLE
- CULMINATE: RASPBERRY
- PETALZ ORANGEBERRY
- PETALZ ORANGE
- PETALZ FRED
Check here for updated lists, as stock is subject to change as orders come in.
For our wine drinkers, Barrel Thief Wine Shop & Cafe is also offering pickup and free delivery (within the local area) for orders.
If you’re interested in grabbing a bottle, they’ll be open from 12-6pm daily for the retail shop — but the cafe will be closed during this time. Give them a ring at 804-612-9232 to place orders, or Order Online here!
Barrel Thief has an extensive list of options available, so be sure to check out their website to find your favorites. They’ve also got a discount for healthcare workers (Use coupon code QYZT25DB) for a free charcuterie board for two with the purchase of a wine trio.
That’s it for this week’s RVA On Tap! As your weekly columnist, I’m here to take all your beer releases, event info, ideas and questions. If you’re a brewer, send me your release info at [email protected], and if you’re a beer enthusiast, drop me a line anytime to talk booze. Catch y’all next week!